- Do you own a property on the Outer Cape or are you thinking about owning one but have concerns about long distance ownership?
- Are you worried about being absent for long periods of time especially through the winter months when storm damage may occur?
- Would you like to have a representative here on the Cape?
- Would you like to have someone overseeing renovations – from painting to additions?
- Do you need advice and recommendations as to who to hire to perform work for you?
- Do you need something done “in a hurry”?
- Do you need your thermostats regulated, your yard picked up or your furniture moved?
- Do you need to establish service providers or find a cleaner for your home?
- Chris knows and understands the frustration of owning a second home long distance. He knows whom to call through professional contacts he has made over the years. Chris knows how and when to keep you informed.
- Chris has been a second home owner for five years and a resident of Wellfleet since 2005.
- Chris is a Licensed Massachusetts Contractor and began offering “Home Watch” services when his customers had a need for the service.
- For a reasonable annual fee you can keep your winters worry free-Chris will check your home on a scheduled basis, and check it after storms.
- For an additional fee he will perform additional overseeing duties on an “as needed” basis.
Contact Christopher Easley:
Phone 508 237 2422